Comment on page
Wallet Connect Metadata
Personalize the pairing information displayed on third-party dApps via Wallet Connect from the Portal Admin Dashboard.
When users connect to a dApp using Wallet Connect, the dApp may showcase your organization's details, such as the name, description, website, and logo. Personalize this information following the below steps.
- If metadata for your Portal environment is unset, click New.
- If it's already set, click Edit to make updates.
- Personalize the metadata and click either Create or Update in the modal.
Customize the metadata displayed by dApps using Wallet Connect.
- Initiate a connection to a dApp using Wallet Connect.
- Verify that dApps show the updated metadata correctly.
If you don't provide custom metadata for Wallet Connect, the default details will be from the Portal's organization information.
Congratulations! dApps connected via Wallet Connect now show personalized pairing details to your users. Well done!