Going to Production
This guide will walk you through the process of taking your application to Production using Portal.
Before we get started, please ensure you have the following:
- An active account with Portal.
- Access to the Portal web app.
- Access to the Portal SDK you're using.
- Wallets that have been tested in your "Development" environment and have successfully been generated, backed up, recovered, and signed.
The first step is to switch your web app to the Production environment. This can be accomplished within your Portal web app. Follow the steps outlined below:
The next step is to create an API key that will be used in the Production environment. Here's how to do it:
- 1.After switching to the Production environment, navigate to the API Keys section on the Settings page.
- 2.Click on the New + button.
- 3.A modal will pop up. Give your new Production API key a recognizable name. For instance, "Production Key".
- 4.Click on Create.
After clicking Create, your new Production API key is generated. You can now use this key to create production clients via the REST API endpoint.
Congratulations! You are now set up to create Production wallets with Portal. If you encounter any issues or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Portal support.